Tuesday, October 25, 2011

School Room

Oh how much fun I am having creating this little space! It is very much a work in progress and one that I LOVE to work on. Yard sale scores make up 90% of what you see and another 90% off what you can't. Hidden away in our cubbies are tons of great preschool supplies, thing-a-ma-giggers and just down right FUN STUFF, almost all of which came from garage sales! While we don't sit here for very much of our school days yet, the kids really like there classroom and so does their teacher :)

Since this picture was taken, school began and there is now about 5 weeks worth of preschool art and crafts by Joel and Avery hanging on the walls. Their eagerness to learn, and excitement for life inspires and encourages to keep teaching, showing, singing, reading, creating, etc.

There in the middle are Joel and Avery's little desks.
(I bought three of them at a garage sale for $5 total)
Here are our cubbies. Super awesome way to organize.
Inside the boxes that hold smaller items (manipulatives/blocks/puzzles/craft supplies),
 I use Zip Locks to keep things from being mixed up and dumped out easily (Ehhemm, Gracey)  
Not only does this door lead to all of our non refrigerated food, it also holds the
 "If- Then" chart and the "Brother Offended" check list.
Needless to say that this a very important door in the Poncy house!


4 comments:

  1. Amber, I love it!!! You have done an outstanding job creating that space!!! I love your excitement for teaching and training those sweet kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!!! I need those charts somethin' fierce... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals :) I am really having a blast with this! Not to say that there aren't some VERY discouraging moments that arise. One step at a time, one day at a time is what I keep say'n. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...so jealous over those desks...haha--looking good though!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!