Friday, February 4, 2011

1st week of Feb.

Hello all!

With Gracey on my lap and my other two opponents currently distracted from completing their mission to sabotage this blog post, I'll have to make this short and sweet.



Speaking of sweet, I made a Valentines Day cake. Yes a bit early, but I figure since it's February (and I wanted cake) it's not too early to celebrate.
This is a Double Layered Chocolate Cake with Buttercream Filling and Frosting. YUM
It is actually my 2nd home cake in about a months time. I think I have stumbled upon a new hobby, because I can't even tell you how much fun it it to bake from scratch! Plus, I think it's therapeutic for me also :)


Also this week...

Grammy Came To Cuddle

1st bath with all three little noodles together


Daddy and Gracey where being sillly at lunch time


That's all for the photographed events, but lot's more went on in the Poncy household...

Mark started his second semester back at Taltot
I joined an adult soccer league and have my first game tonight
Gracey got her two first teeth in and had a check up w/the Dr. 20.5 lbs and 28"
Avery has been consistant on the potty
Joel was a big boy and went to a meeting with daddy
(Mark said he sat quietly and patiently)


February Week One... A Success!

1 comment:

  1. i love the sweet pics of your kiddos! i have yet to put silas in the tub with the girls, i seriously think they would drown him. they confuse "bathtub" with "wave pool" regularly :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!