Sunday, March 6, 2011

She's TWO darn cute

As she grows older with each new day, my prayer for Avery is this. That she comes to know and love her savior Jesus Christ. I want for her heart to long for the Truth of God's Word and that she would cling tightly to it in both hard times and happy times. I pray that her hope is found in the Lord and not in the things of this world. I want her to see this world as only temporary, and that until she is called home for eternity, her life glorifies God. Thank you Lord for our precious Avery Anne. She brings our family joy and a depth of love that cannot be replaced. May Your will be done in her life, Amen.




Around Avery's birthday (Jan 19), things were just so hectic and I couldn't find the time to complete a post about it. I have had a draft saved for a while now, but finally decided I've got to share something. Plus, with all the Avery drama in the last week I got to think'n about her birth and life over the last two years.

I remember this like it was yesterday...


First Kisses
Another tiny blessing

My First Girl 
Sleeping Beauty


So, as I spent OVER AN HOUR looking through old pictures of Miss Avery Anne, I came across this set of adorable shots. She has been the expressive girl that she is today since the moment she was born. 
These were taken at about 8 months old.
 She is the Ham of the family :)
 The number of ways this girl can move her little face is amazing.
 She truly is the most happy, goofy, playful, sweet and tender little girl I've ever met.
 "I love every little round and squishy part of you Annie Girl."- Mom


And now...
Our little Avery Anne is TWO!!!!!

Here are some pictures from her Birthday Dinner
The Birthday Girl Cake!
(I made it from scratch and it was a hit!)
She's got the candle thing down!
We are so blessed to have her. Thank You Jesus
Still a silly goose
The party girls!


We love you sweet Avery Anne. You are such a special little girl and I hope that's just how you felt on your 2nd Birthday! 

2 comments:

  1. Avery Annie loves life and her family "Out Loud"! She is Soooo expressive, and 99% of the time she is expressing joy. It is rare that she doesn't have her huge smile on with her eyes sparkling. She reminds me of her Mommy as a two year old - if something can be Tried, she's gonna do it! Danger is not in her vocabulary... She is either warming your heart or chilling your blood!!! I love our little Avery Girl to pieces. She is just growing up too fast, exactly like her Mommy did... Hugs and Kisses from Bammy, Sugar! You are perfect!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy do I miss those little goofy faces. She is such a fun little girl always wanting to follow her brother into any playful situation. Can't wait to hug them up.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!